7 Screenshots

About This File

[belly jiggles, booty jiggles, twerking, work out fail]

508166072_underwaterfatty.thumb.gif.8d86171d1db98b04a5b296485c5e4e54.gifΒ 460810608_underwaterfatty_1.thumb.gif.8548a055ce85bca55cd3f026ad10b757.gif

Watch me go for a swim from underwater! My belly is so fat that it literally floats 😳 it was so fun bouncing around in the water feeling my fat body jiggle in slow motion. Then when I tried to tread water and test my fitness, it was so much harder than I thought it would be!Β IΒ got out of breath so quickly I had to take so many breaks! It's so sexy to watch me struggle to stay afloat as my entire body wobbles all over πŸ₯΅ I end the clip with some twerking on the surface of the water, I still can't believe how enormous my ass has gotten!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Ravenor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've always thought your videos were super hot even when you were much skinnier, but your transformation has been just amazing.  😍😍😍  Your twerking at the end makes me wonder if you ever dance live in LA.  That would be incredible.

Link to review
Knew

Marine biologists will be fighting tooth and claw to grab this footage of a whale bouncing around in a pool.

Kelli manages to show us all that fat does indeed float when in water, and the only reason you would not want this clip is you don't want to spend hours thinking about all of her soft blubber bouncing and jiggling. She is lucky that theΒ coast guard didn't come stop her when she was shaking that big ol booty of hers, since I was worried it might cause a tsunami.

Link to review