9 Screenshots

About This File

last night after drinking for the first time in literally forever i came home and absolutely pigged out, i stuffed myself with a giant plate of ramen and lots of dumplings after drinking sugary margaritas all night!! I didn't realize how much i stuffed myself until i stood up and saw my massive belly sticking out.  it was so heavy swollen with food🥵 it doesn't help that i have not been eating healthy at all … i swear every day it feels like my belly has grown and got more blubbery overnight!! i cant help but be sooo turned on by my sexy bulging belly.. i love how it sticks out and  i cant hide it anymore, i love rubbing it when its stuffed full 😩💦 🤰 i couldn't resist the urge to try on old clothes to see how much fatter i have got.. i even try on some old jeans .. i really struggled to pull it over this huge belly.. i could barely keep it buttoned without being uncomfortable .... 

There is some background noise i couldn't remove the original audio so i added instrumental music ✌️

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest randomness1029

There's no belly like the belly in this video....especially from the side. My God it had my undivided attention. When you see a big round belly like that get lifted and plopped you can't help but obsess 🤤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review