9 Screenshots

About This File

[POV, role play, fat chat]

455352303_bellybuttonandrollplay_2.thumb.gif.e453f50bda444a77d4d8aadd5526f13d.gif 643430543_bellybuttonandrollplay_3.thumb.gif.a9b80ba2bd414b38935374841cfd1c28.gif

Kelli accuses you of secretly fattening her up; she's been gaining weight like crazy lately and you must be behind it all! She tells and shows you the reasons she thinks this is your doing, talking about how you sneak extra calories into her meals and showing you all the new fat she's gained. She does consider she may have just gained it on her own, but either way she can't help how much she loves playing with and showing off her fat to you! She had no idea she'd love gaining weight so much. As she showcases her new curves and talks about how it feels to become so fat, she also explains that it's all your fault that she's gained, like how you piled pounds of blubber on her body 🥵

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigHam23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy smokes! I cannot believe how soft Kelli has gotten! Her belly is quickly becoming one of the best on this site and her videos are a must watch. Cannot recommend this beauty enough!!!

Link to review
BigDogStatus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

thissa perfect belly right here fr 🤤🤤 I just wish curvage cropped things right so I can fullscreen on my phone 🥲 other wise 10/10 content ♥️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review

What more can I say…. Easily one of my favorites and  best role play. Kelli knocked this out the park. 🥵 the way she speaks and plays with her doughy body 💍

Link to review
spades

WOW !

She is obvioulsy very pretty. 😉  The best thing in this video are the wonderful performance and sultry, sexy voice. :wub:

It is very rare that roleplaying clips are believable, but you are real thing !!!!!!!

Please keep the clips coming 😜

Link to review