1 Screenshot

About This File

spacer.png

Your favorite BBW SSBBW is back with a cake from the super store. With Walmart it is sooooo easy to blimp up and grow fatter.

I sit down with my triple chocolate cake and go to town. I eat and gorge and stuff, all in real time, while talking about my love and lust for cake, stuffing and getting fatter. I also throw in a thank you to all my adoring fans for their support. This was a great pre-thanksgiving treat before I go OVERBOARD with mashed potatoes, turkey and PIE....SO many pies...I made 10 pies last night so I am ready.

Enjoy! Contains: Bra and panties belly stuffing, pig tails, cake overeating, friendly chatting, bloating and burps

*Video starts at 0:22*

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rolypoly

Another one of Veruca's greatest classics. She plops down on her bed, giant chocolate cake in hand, and just keeps picking at it and picking at it, eventually even taking greedy bites of the whole cake itself, in an effort to satisfy her hunger. This video is efficiently priced, and features an impressive, underrated, and fun rising star of a Curvage content creator, doing what she loves - stuffing herself silly. I would definitely give this vid a purchase if you're on the fence, you won't regret it!

Link to review