8 Screenshots

About This File

[fat chat, belly play, pov]

1_0_GIF_1_26.thumb.GIF.1ffdc02c40fea1c2316f8d6b29618740.GIF 206042789_1_0_GIF_127.thumb.GIF.56dc97914a8e32ce67b172d4443f5802.GIF 187800450_1_0_GIF_135.thumb.GIF.0abd8700f9f1f1dfaf534672499d7160.GIF

I love being fat 🥺 sometimes I just can't help but get super turned on by how big I'm getting, so I  decided to spontaneously ramble to you about how much I'm loving my gain, how my body feels, and what it's like to be obese...hehe it honestly feels so unreal sometimes, like I'm for real faaaaat 😍 I'm shocked every time I look in the mirror and see an actual double chin, even more developing rolls, and a big saggy gut 🥵

Of course while talking to you, I can't keep my hands off my enormousss belly. After telling you all about my delicious fattening body, I jiggle, squeeze, and poke my extra-flabby gut for you to show off how much fat I've piled onto my formerly fit body.

It feels soo amazing to fatten up, so listen to me talk all about it!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.