All I want to do is EAT! Late Night Stuffing

$3.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm a growing girl with a love of food, and most of my intense cravings come late at night. This night I happened to be realllllly horny and just wanted to stuff myself with some Chinese food and appreciate my belly. So I decided to give into my craving and ordered enough to feed a small family. This video is closest to what a normal stuffing looks like for me. No makeup, comfy (but minimal) clothing, good tv, and a whole lot of belly play. Food just makes me so excited and happy, and it turns my body into an absolute round sphere, so why wouldn't I eat everything?
This video starts with me snacking on my order and showing you all my treats. I continue to talk to you and make eye contact with you while I eat. Midway through, I take a break from talking and watch tv and stuff my face even more. As I continue eating, I start to play with my belly. I can't keep my hands off it! I pause the show and start to talk a bit more while jiggling my belly and eating. It's easy to see how I got so fat so fast, sitting on my couch all night stuffing my face and mindlessly watching tv. Being fat is a dream because this get's to be my every night! 

😋😋😋😋

Clip features stuffing, belly play. GFE 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.