5 Screenshots

About This File

Sale on this video😘

This video is actually quite interesting, so I had my dinner with my family at the dinner table. I got us all food from Whataburger, BUT I didnt tell them I actually ordered a SECOND whole burger for myself to eat after🙊

So in this video, I take my burger to the restroom to hide and eat my happy heart out🤗 I pre-stuffed my burger with fries because that's how I love it😂 and knew it would be waiting for me after my first one🐷

This burger is the sweet&spicy bacon burger from Whataburger and you guys know I love anything that is sweet&spicy or salty lol🥰 so I eat the entire thing while showing you my whole belly in a black sports bra and tiny black shorts. I grab my belly to show you how big it's getting from over-eating, but its soooo good!! I whisper about how good the burger is, and bring the camera into different angles to show you a side view of my belly. I do a 360, I sit and eat, upclose chewing, a little happy dance & drink my sweet tea and enjoy this amazing food!! 😊 come watch!

*Side note, the wrapper is very loud at the begining, I get a little shaky putting my phone down, and the lighting can fluctuate at times. But otherwise, I hope you enjoy😚 

Edited by LatinaValentina

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

She definitely devoured that burger quickly!! She's looking more amazing each and everyday!! Loved the video

Link to review