• Curvage Model

Hi! I'm Wish, and I'm happy to be here! I've never heard of this site till yesterday, so I'm excited to learn everything it has to offer for everyone involved 🥰

A little about me, I am a Latina BBW with special interests in all the nerdy stuff and food! I love to cosplay, get dressed up, cook, and of course, eat! I also practice some witchcraft, love baking sweets, and I take pleasure in pleasing/making others happy! My favorite days are those I can be naked, lay in bed all day, and watch my favorite TV shows or anime! 

I appreciate any tips or tricks anyone is willing to impart on me. I don't know much about this site, what it offers, or really how to use it to be honest! Especially from models as I would like to become a model as well ❤️ 

I am most often found on my Discord server or on Twitch if you wanna catch me live! I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but it is in my About Me section on my profile if you would like to join my server or follow me to catch my live shows. I'm usually playing Diablo 2 Resurrected, but I'm sometimes doing other things too. 

If you'd like to know anything else, don't be afraid to ask!

20231105_212005.jpg

Tumblr_l_184147396796730.gif

Tumblr_l_1352956124289039.gif

Guest Carcer89
17 minutes ago, Nevermakeawish said:

Hi! I'm Wish, and I'm happy to be here! I've never heard of this site till yesterday, so I'm excited to learn everything it has to offer for everyone involved 🥰

A little about me, I am a Latina BBW with special interests in all the nerdy stuff and food! I love to cosplay, get dressed up, cook, and of course, eat! I also practice some witchcraft, love baking sweets, and I take pleasure in pleasing/making others happy! My favorite days are those I can be naked, lay in bed all day, and watch my favorite TV shows or anime! 

I appreciate any tips or tricks anyone is willing to impart on me. I don't know much about this site, what it offers, or really how to use it to be honest! Especially from models as I would like to become a model as well ❤️ 

I am most often found on my Discord server or on Twitch if you wanna catch me live! I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but it is in my About Me section on my profile if you would like to join my server or follow me to catch my live shows. I'm usually playing Diablo 2 Resurrected, but I'm sometimes doing other things too. 

20231105_212005.jpg

Welcome to Curvage @Nevermakeawish!

Anything you want to know about the site, just ask and someone will be able to help you 👍

Glad you are here, and hope you enjoy the site!

2 hours ago, Nevermakeawish said:

20231105_212005.jpg

Busty.😉