Obese Countries?

Enigma67

I know this is a cliche topic but I read something that I was just curious about so im fact checking. Where would you all say the most obese countries or at least most obese areas of the world are. Im just wondering cause I read something that said the fattest regions in China are in the north because of their food or something like that so I wondered if that was accurate or not. I know ive seen some pretty fat Chinese women on social media, but sadly didn't save any links so I cant really find that again. 

Guest They keep getting fatter

According to stats the Pacific islands and the Arabic countries seem to be the fattest in the world.

On 11/1/2023 at 4:06 AM, They keep getting fatter said:

According to stats the Pacific islands and the Arabic countries seem to be the fattest in the world.

I guess what im asking for is are there any pics of those places? Like not just google, but actual pics of the women there.

Guest Johnny18

If I may, Australia does have quite obese people. Some are BBWs and curvy women, which is quite attractive, but most are guys who let themselves go. 

• 3 months later...
Guest IAmGivingGoodAdvice
On 11/5/2023 at 8:43 PM, Guest Johnny18 said:

If I may, Australia does have quite obese people. Some are BBWs and curvy women, which is quite attractive, but most are guys who let themselves go. 

Yes and no