Stuckage

Guest WhyYesofCourse

Guest WhyYesofCourse

Hey all!

As the title of this topic suggests, I'd like to spark some discussion of the 'stuckage' kink with whomever is interested. If you're unfamiliar, this basically refers to any sort of content in which the subject finds themselves too big to fit in a space and finds themselves stuck. In relation to Curvage, I myself have an interest in particularly plump, well-fed woman finding themselves wedged in otherwise squeezable places.

As an initial icebreaker, I got a question for y'all, especially for any models here: how many of you are also into the 'stuckage' kink, and what about it do you like? Do you like the being-stuck part yourself, and if so, what do you like about that?

I ask because I know it's probably a niche fetish, but it's by far my favorite, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Stuckage content is what I tend to search for and consume the most on this site: curvy girls squeezing through and under chairs, tables, and especially through small doors, windows, and other assorted entryways are all my scene. I'm also a fan of big bellies and (especially) butts, and I do have an associated interest in feederism, but it's seeing a girl getting stuck, top half one one side and bottom half on the other, wedged at her gut or widened hips, that really does it for me. Is it the vulnerable provocativity of such a situation? Is it that such a situation accentuates just how large (and juicy) the 'stuckee' truly is? Is it the helpless big booty wiggling around in an awkward yet alluring display? Honestly, it's probably all the above!

Anyhow, I could go on and on, but I'll save it for later. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the suddenly dawning reality of their change in size. It has similar appeal to outgrowing nice clothes, people don't necessarily notice the day to day change of weight gain, then one day they try to fit through something that they could fit through last year and fail miserably, often with the added bonus of physically struggling with, fuelled by the denial of their lack of self control. 

When I first met my wife we were out shopping and I walked through a narrow gap (not that narrow mind you) she tried to follow and had to admit defeat and walk around the long way. She doesn't know I'm in to all this, but I obviously found it incredibly hot 🥵.

The icing on the stuckage cake, surely, has to be eating while stuck. Being physically stuck and acknowledging that eating will only make it worse, but continuing to eat because any time is meal time and they have an insatiable desire for food. A favourite, real world example I love seeing is women getting stuck in booths in restaurants. Watching my wife squeeze in to a booth at the start of the meal, stuff herself stupid, then struggle on the way out is something to behold.

• 3 weeks later...