2 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

Honestly, I have my questions about someone in particular who offers me food almost every day even when they know I brought a lunch haha.Β 

I mean you are both a beautiful woman and their boss not exactly unusual to want to impress you.Β 

2 hours ago, Riley Parker said:

Thank you! πŸ₯°Β 

As for gaining... I am currently enjoying guilt-free indulgence and that does seem to have had some impact on my waistline but I don't have any set goals or anything. I'm definitely encouraged (enabled πŸ˜…) to keep enjoying by the lovely people here though haha!Β 

Love how some would have to try hard to match your casual indulgence.Β 

19 minutes ago, Riley Parker said:

Someone bought me lunch today and requested I have two triple patty burgers and a milkshake and needless to say, my belly is haaaaappy and full!

20231101_151401.thumb.jpg.52d616ddef37caba83a49cf57c957028.jpg20231101_151327.thumb.jpg.4b4fdab55af8541609bff569d44e2035.jpg

Would you ever do an eating contest? The amount you eat just because you feel like it imagine if you actually trained.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Riley Parker said:

There is something specific about this meal of foods where I feel like a black hole lol. It goes down so easy and I have the fullest, happiest belly right now. I don't know why but with fast food I hit a wall so quickly.Β 

Just sounds like you high quality food tbh. How quickly do you get full from icecream?

Just now, Riley Parker said:

Oof. I've rarely met an ice cream I didn't like. I like the indulgent ones: cookie dough, birthday cake, peanut butter cup, Nutella, bubble gum, pistachio almond, rocky road. I just recently had an earl grey that was amaaaazing.Β 

What is earl grey, only early grey I know of is a tea.

1 hour ago, Riley Parker said:

I think its a byproduct of diastasis which is when your stomach muscles running vertically grow apart from one another (Ive gained, lost, gained, lost, gained so the muscles are probably not very taut in that area) but I could be wrong haha. πŸ€“ I don't know what a sexier name for it would be haha.

I thought that was more caused by pregnancy than just weight gain.Β 

• 2 weeks later...