Fafaliciouz ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ”ฅ

1 hour ago, Fafaliciouz said:

Before making another cake... Some pasta ๐Ÿคค20240203_135721.thumb.jpg.704f0d637675abb62bb8690e2e8ee39d.jpg

So just a few hours after stuffing yourself with cake your packing your gut with a bowl of pasta. Thats dedication to the art of stuffing your belly.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fafaliciouz said:

I've just received a message of one of my coworkers telling me tonight is PIZZA NIGHT!!! So apparently it's impossible to stop growing ๐Ÿ™ˆ20240216_115049.thumb.jpg.f954901fcf04c0275dbb99a4ba2470d9.jpg

ย Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

How? How is your belly that much bigger compared to even just yesterday? Just how stuffed are you here?

You seem like a really natural stuffer who can pack away a lot in one go feedees are more grazers but don't necessarily eat a lot in one sitting. How much do you think you could pack away if you really pushed to the limit?

6 minutes ago, Fafaliciouz said:

It will always depends on the time of the day..ย  I eat a lot more at dinner. But for example I can eat 4 big Mac with fries and coke and maybe a dessertย 

Thats cool. Bet you can chug a lot of beer or milkshake if you wanted as well.

54 minutes ago, Fafaliciouz said:

Time to keep putting delicious food inside my belly ๐Ÿคค

20240218_163426.thumb.jpg.a94b40cdf5bf8abc88247f35cfb56ad6.jpg

Your close up pics are always great quality showing off your beautiful body in crisp detail and interesting angles. The gifs of your booty are also particularly great.