Guest Tom Grey
7 minutes ago, Curvyangel2222 said:

I’d happily let you 🀭

The one thing I love about giving girls belly rubs is feeling the stretch marks on her. Its such a turn on when my figures go across them.

Last year one of the girls at the office was pregnant in her nine month her back started to hurt. One of the other girls said her husband would lift her belly. She was to short so I did it. She had a blouse I got my hands under her belly for three weeks. I felt those stretch marks and it was such a turn on.

Guest Tom Grey
5 minutes ago, Curvyangel2222 said:

Oh I bet you was loving all that time πŸ˜‚ bless you was a help too am sure she was very grateful , they are very sexy though 😍

The best part was once I first did it and her back pain was gone she wanted me to do it more and more for her. And I was very happy to help her. I know she even got a few more stretch marks because I could feel them when I had my hands under her belly. I don't even think she new some new stretch marks came in because they was so low under her belly. I did not tell her because one I loved it and I did not want to make her feel bad.

Guest Tom Grey
13 minutes ago, Curvyangel2222 said:

Aww I’m sure she would be coming to you again for support of baby no2 comes along ☺️

She said she wants to have one or two more kids. I love pregnant women they are so sexy. Bellies pop out boobs get bigger and hips and its so cute watching then snack all day while they blow up. LOL

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tom Grey said:

She said she wants to have one or two more kids. I love pregnant women they are so sexy. Bellies pop out boobs get bigger and hips and its so cute watching then snack all day while they blow up. LOL

This is the cutest thing ever ☺️