Starting to gain🤎

UbiQ

Hi hi~
I go by Ubiquity (or Ubi) online & am so excited to try this site out. I hope you enjoy watching me get stuffed and hopefully pile on quite a few lbs along the way☺️

I love taking photos/videos of my belly, as it’s my obsession as well😍 so I have a LARGE backlog of things to share w you all~ so enjoy the many photos I upload

i love before/after pics because I go places looking so petite despite my gut always swelling up so big after a good mealIMG_8837.thumb.jpeg.8836553708ed3546e33dc675bdcce3b6.jpegIMG_8820.thumb.jpeg.54cab6aca23d99c86c3ec31da76f4c50.jpeg Hope you dont mind my anon nature, im shy! 

Guest JDA1911

Welcome and no worries about you being shy. You do what you're comfortable showing and seeing those comparison pictures are quite a sight indeed.
Look forward to your uploads on here - sounds like it's going to be worth seeing

Guest Carcer89
On 6/10/2023 at 6:17 AM, UbiQ said:

Hi hi~
I go by Ubiquity (or Ubi) online & am so excited to try this site out. I hope you enjoy watching me get stuffed and hopefully pile on quite a few lbs along the way☺️

I love taking photos/videos of my belly, as it’s my obsession as well😍 so I have a LARGE backlog of things to share w you all~ so enjoy the many photos I upload

i love before/after pics because I go places looking so petite despite my gut always swelling up so big after a good mealIMG_8837.thumb.jpeg.8836553708ed3546e33dc675bdcce3b6.jpegIMG_8820.thumb.jpeg.54cab6aca23d99c86c3ec31da76f4c50.jpeg Hope you dont mind my anon nature, im shy! 

Welcome!

Only do what you are comfortable with 👍

• Curvage Model
On 6/10/2023 at 2:17 AM, UbiQ said:

Hi hi~

Welcome UbiQ your evolution after a meal is beautiful :c