Hello, I'm Violet Dawn 💜

Violet Dawn

• Curvage Model

Hello, my name is Violet Dawn. I'm not really good at self descriptions so bare with me, haha.

I'm 5'2, really cute and love to be in control in the bedroom. I've been doing sex work on and off since 2014, with specializing in femdom for the last few years. :)

I'm really looking forward to exploring this forum and having fun while I'm here. 💜

20221010_155837.thumb.jpg.9a855b82dcaa09d3e18c49bae06ac9c8.jpg20221031_230332.thumb.jpg.0003e5b179d45da56ab555f0a127a52b.jpg

Guest jdargs18

Oh don't worry, you seem to be doing quite well on here (besides, nothing like a little mystery with people and allows the opportunity to know you more). 

I'm sure you'll have fun no doubt and nice view as well

Guest I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch

Welcome, Madam Dawn! 

It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm excited to see your fine self delving into Curvage going forward. An in-charge and enlarged woman, such as yourself, has plenty of fun opportunities awaiting, I'm sure! 

Either way, thank you for taking the time to say "hi" and share a little! Hope all is well with you, and take care!