Super Fattening Stew

Nadya

• Curvage Model

Just wanted to share a REALLY fat recipe I whipped up 😊

1. Base: Potato leek soup 

If you want to make it easy you can skip this step but I made it from scratch with a recipe I found online! It contains butter, heavy cream, potatoes etc (already off to a good start)

the recipe for that: https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/potato-leek-soup.html

2. Add butter to a huge p0t and mix in onion, garlic, celery, mushroom, carrots and any meat of your choice!

3. Add in the soup, a small can of creamy mushroom soup, half and half (I eyeball as I go but I’d say one quart is enough, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt to taste and stirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

4. Add in gnocchi (I used the small sized gnocchi) and spinach. Top with parsley and shaved parmesan cheese 

It’s so easy to make (honestly I’ll probably just buy the potato leek soup premade next time) and SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! I let two friends taste test it and they agreed it was delicious. Not to mention you have the potatoes, gnocchi, heavy cream, half and half, butter, cheese etc it’s just a fattening as fuck recipe that I HAD to share!!!

I had so many bowls as the soup cools it thickens up and I think this is the best soup I’ve made to date 😍

11F2E2B0-9F56-4F48-9049-CE2F7D444FD9.jpeg

Edited by Nadya

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Carter F said:

If I eat this; I’m not gonna feel like garbage afterwards, am I?

My guests only had 1 bowl each and were fine. I had a bunch and felt fine after!! Its more of a "comfort" food than a food coma food like i feel more couch locked if i eat a bunch of pasta if that makes sense haha