Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's probably put on between 2 and 3 stone over the space of a few years. That's not that uncommon in the real world. There is a young woman who works in my local coffee shop who has put on about 3 stone since she started working there around this time last year (the girl has an addiction to Cappuchino Cake and Gingerbread Muffins and just can't help herself!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think she is sexy as hell at her current size but I wouldn't mind seeing her with another stone or two.

She surely faces a choice betweem dieting and continuing to eat what she whats and doing material for the plus size/chubby chaser market. Hopefully she won't find the discipline to cut down and will continue to gain weight and show herself off.

• 3 weeks later...
  •  
  • spaceboy
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Locationwarwickshire england uk
On 08/04/2016 at 2:50 PM, Kithauke13 said:

Been complaining of chest pains on Twitter. Me thinks after she sees the doctor she will be forced to lose weight

Yes she's asked the followers to foot the health bill of 500 quid so she can go private 

she lies in bed until midday most days , overeats, smokes and drinks and works about 3 hours a week; surprising she has health issues?

I doubt the doctor will be able to force her to lose weight.

Given she is clinically obese in her 20s she might well be advised to do so. But it is one thing going on a diet and quite another to actually stick to it. So I doubt she will be slimming down too much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She would probably prefer to be a bit slimmer but doesn't like to make the sacrifices. She's eating what she whats and is still considered sexually attractive by plenty of guys so she is probably content enough. Hopefully the modelling work won't dry up as she plumpens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...