Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this real? I mean this is the type of picture you see from some feedee on FF, not a page 3 model. This girl is simply amazing because of the industry she's in and how this sort of thing is so frowned upon.

Indeed, its almost as if her candid photos and Twitter posts are deliberately flying in the face of traditional modeling standards.

I'm just glad she posts her non-professional content.  Otherwise, all we'd get would be the heavily photoshopped stuff  ::)

• 2 months later...

I find it fascinating that she (or her photographers) don't insist on more "flattering" poses - as in, poses that deceptively make her look thinner. 

I'm almost starting to believe her chubby bits are actually something they want to highlight.  But that's probably just wishful thinking.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's true ;D, but what bothers me is the curiously plastic look of her picture sets. Why do they have to make her so unreal? When I look at photos of a woman, I want to see a flesh and blood person, not an idealised one.

I agree 100%.  I'd also like to see her tone down her make-up, it can be a bit much.  At least they still let her be her nice, squishy self, and don't try too hard to airbrush out her rolls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She's not fat yet, but her weight does seem to be constantly climbing. I thought by now she would have lost some of that weight, but she seems to be happy to let her figure get more voluptuous.

I thought I remember her saying in an interview that she got more attention professional and IRL after getting curvy.  Maybe she's got her sights on a career as a plus-sized model after she moves on from the Page 3 gig?

• 2 months later...

How recent were all of these photoshoots, and how frequently are they done? 

Maybe theres a lag between the photoshoots that get released, and her real-time social media activity.  Perhaps she does a bunch of shoots at her "normal" weight, then takes a week or two off, untintentially gaining 3-5 pounds (which we never see).  Then she loses a few pounds in preparation for the next set of photoshoots, or at least tries.  Each time, she loses a little less than she gained on the downtime, so while she reports losing weight from time to time, we only see the net gain accumulated gradually over time. 

• 2 months later...

Only 6 more?  I wish she would gain beyond that. :(

I think that it's a good thing to have a model who aims for being a "middle-weight."  She has a huge fan base that loves her figure -- and not all of them are FAs either.  Sure, she'd look great with another 20 lbs or more, but once she moves into the "plus sized" territory, she'll be viewed as such, and not as a model who just happens to be thick and curvy.  I think she makes a bigger statement saying "Yeah, I'm just a regular model who happens to have a bit of a belly, so what?  I look and feel good.  If you don't like it, I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my other 100,000+ fans who do."

• 3 months later...