Anyone told their wife

gohawks13

oh well... i think i have been clear enough to my wife. because i think that anytime you plan to be in a serious relationship that is an important part so you must get the cat out of the bag and be clear that it would not be fun to be with a gym rat. in my case, from the date we were dating i was clear in an indirect way i think. mentioning that i did not like ladies that dieted and that life is to enjoy it and food is one delicious pleasure. telling explicitly that i prefer curvy over skinny ladies, avoiding the word -fat- and avoiding descriptive references to overweight and obese people. just curvy, a lady who cleans the plate being the sexiest thing ever. and that put her on the rigth path, i am more than happy, but she was a big eater before that, you do need somewhat of a foodie to increase your odds. so... yeah, and when she gained, i did mention that i find her sexier and i would rather her curvier ,not fatter, than losing the weight again. so far ,so good... you dont have to bring out boberry pics and saying you want her to be as fat as that model you are jerking off with, which i did with a previous girflriend, with bad results lol