• Curvage Model

🥳🥳🥳FIRST EVER 50% OFF - New Year's SALE - TILL 1/2 🥳🥳🥳

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!

In celebration for the new year ALL OF MY CLIPS are now 50% off and at their lowest price EVER!

I am so excited to see much fun I will have making content next year. There are so many firsts for me to try!! This year I did my first pizza stuffing, first cake stuffing, and first funnel chug (aside from the ones I did in college 😜). I've gained over 65 lbs just in this year alone. Although I might slow down a bit next year (just to make sure I'm staying healthy) I will still look forward to the few extra pounds I'm sure to gain.

I'm looking forward to buying cute new outfits and showing off my body in all my GoldenGains glory. 

As always, I'm always trying to IMPROVE. Be sure to leave reviews on any of my clips, if you haven't already. I love to hear the feedback and what you like. If there is something you don't like, or think I could improve upon in the 2022, be sure to send me a message and I'll take notes :)

If you have any suggestions, recommendations, or requests, be sure to comment below and I'll add those to the list! 

Lastly, THANK YOU!! Since I started making clips and posting them I've been both so nervous and excited. I love hearing the feedback and reading the comments. It makes my day and makes me want to keep on gaining 😉 I love all of you, especially those of you who comment and reach out to tell me that you like what I'm putting out there and give me all the compliments. I'm a sucker for compliments lol.

Y'all ROCK! Hope you STAY SAFE and enjoy ringing in 2022 with a bang!😄 Have an awesome weekend y'all!!!