13 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

-everyone who comments their answer👇 will be put in the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random on FRIDAY 1/21/2022- 

C545BEA6-1914-47E0-B6F6-2868A1304B41.jpeg

Not so much na food but I think we could Blend up a big chocolate can with some Ben na Jerry’s ice cream chunky monkey obviously a tube of cream full fat of corse.mixed with a milkshake.we’d have to feed it you threw a funnel whilst tied up tho unfortunately 👍😉

5 hours ago, Dawooskim said:

Not so much na food but I think we could Blend up a big chocolate can with some Ben na Jerry’s ice cream chunky monkey obviously a tube of cream full fat of corse.mixed with a milkshake.we’d have to feed it you threw a funnel whilst tied up tho unfortunately 👍😉

“Chocolate cake”

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

I love how deliciously wobbly, jiggly and soft you're getting Lauren, and soon you are going to be twice as fat as Kayla 😈❤️🔥

all three of the beautiful fatties look around the same size.I’d happily help Lauren in an way I could to get to double Kaylas  size /weight it would be amazing to see.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...