Throwing diet and exercise out the window at the same time is a pretty lethal combo for any waistline and if there's one thing I've learned about food, it's that no matter how stuffed you might get, there's always space for sweet snacks on top 😋 

That just makes me wonder how bad a peanut m&m habit can actually get, is this like a bag a week kind of thing? 😅

17 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

Bag a week???? Try bag a day right after dinner 😅😅😅😅

Well I'm sure an entire bag a night doesn't add THAT many calories, right?

Although that might go some way to explaining why your underwear is in the process of being steadily engulfed by those growing curves.... 👀 They're looking like they must be getting a tad bit tight 😏

Ah damn, have you got any pics of your legs pre-gain? I didn't realise just how soft those thighs would be 😮 I so want to see more of them in those slightly too tight panties, soooo hot!

What sort of clothing sizes are you in now compared to the start of last year?

If you're worried about the scales saying 190 then I'd suggest doing it sooner rather than later, the more I'm seeing, the more I'm thinking it's not unlikely that you might just step on them and see the numbers start with a 2 and not a 1 😬 I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see your reaction if it did though 😏

Christ, with legs thick like that and tight abs up top, you must have had a crazy hip to waist ratio 😲 And to think they're even thicker now although I bet the belly evens it out a bit more now...

I've heard so many people saying about living in sweatpants for like a year almost now just eating away, do you ever try stuff on to see what still fits (I'm guessing 8/10 is just a tad tight now)? I have this image in my head of you having to rock up to work at some point in sweats because none of the old work stuff you had fits anymore and you hadn't planned for it 😁 You'll know it's really getting bad when you have to buy new stretchpants because you've managed to outgrow those too!

Ahhh I feel like I always have so many questions 😅

18 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

I'm planning on trying on my old pants, I haven't in 6 months or so 🥵🥵🥵 I'll def take a video if I do 😅 my sweatpants definitely feel more snug on my belly than before 😳 which is wild because they're like definitely styled loose!! 

I mean, hell yes! If nothing more than than to see how bad the situation has got in the last 6 months. I'm guessing it's been that long because they were already starting to get a little uncomrtable then 😉 I'm thinking there's a lot more belly now than there was when you originally got those sweatpants tbf, I bet you don't even bother the drawstring on them anymore either 😏

29 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

Also Im getting that extra fold at the rib cage, like the lower back fat? I have definitely never had that before, 😂 it feels wild to just feel like... I'm just bigger haha. Def makes me kinda nervous but also kinda 🥵🥵🥵

I'm assume you mean where your love handles meet where your waist used to be right? 😛 Pretty wild to think in less than a year you've eaten yourself from abs and defined waist to grabable fat rolls and layers of belly fat 😩

Definitely looks ridiculously hot (bet all that softness feels amazing too). It must be such a distraction sometimes, do you ever think you can really give up the m&ms and sweatpants at this point, just for some abs?

On the plus side you seem to be having fun with it and plump and soft looks good on you, so when the world eventually gets back to normal you may just wanna keep it, I mean probs don't need to worry for another 6-12 months either way 😝 Sounds like we need to make sure you have plenty of fun round here in the meantime though 😉

You should chuck some before and after pics together if you want to really get an idea of how much damage you've done, nothing like the stark reality of a comparison 😂 Pluses might mean we get to see more sweatpants, chunky thighs, love handles and rolls hopefully 😜

What kind of work did you do that kept you so active btw? And would you say you're more a weights or cardio girl in the gym, anything particular you used to do? If my experience of HIIT cycling this week is anything to go by, I can only imagine the shock to the system on your first session back there after all that time off! 😅😅

2 hours ago, Angel La Italiana said:

I'm honestly surprised I got them on at all!!!!!!! Maybe I haven't gotten as big as I've feared 🤔 anyway here are some pics for your evaluation. Feeling a Lil better abt possibly getting on the scale! PXL_20210122_205556306.thumb.jpg.d328a44dac4ffc4bcb4f4257ad458e64.jpgPXL_20210122_205748002.thumb.jpg.e3087266edd8f4583e30f955e140d22f.jpgPXL_20210122_210038877.thumb.jpg.1ff6b076a1cc0064ef15839191e35b8b.jpgPXL_20210122_210056148.thumb.jpg.ca287d507a24550187e49a16b9e47089.jpg

See nothing to worry about yet, you can still get them buttoned and with just a bit of a muffin top overflowing the sides, totally still wearable 😬 I reckon you shouldn't worry until either your thighs are too big to get them up to button or the belly gets 1 too many bags of m&ms and you can't button them anymore... No need to worry just yet though, the belly is only just starting to graze on your thighs, once you've got it to a size it's fully resting on them, then I reckon it'll be big enough you won't be able to button them, you're good for a fair few pounds yet 😉

Have you been bigger before you were super active btw? I was wondering because you've gotten crazy soft looking for a girl who was so toned so recently 👀 I can't help but think being thin is an upward battle given the Italian heritage!

15 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

I have been bigger 🥵, about 11 years ago (i'm 29) i got up to 200+lbs just stuffing myself with bread and cake frosting (literally) after school. i put on so much weight so fast my parents actually took me to a doctor specializing in fat kids, and they weighed me, measured me, and  taught me what to eat (no carbs 😔) and about exercise. I lost a bunch of weight and have been trying to keep it off ever since, and it seems like COVID has gotten the best of me 😰 at least for now!!!!!!!!

Damn, how fast was fast to get taken to the dr?! 😮

I'd definitely say you've got a body made to be curvy and voluptuous, although maybe the bread and frosting diet isn't the healthiest approach 😂 Same as you can avoid carbs to stay thin, but really that's just fighting your destiny. I know a few people who were big young and then got skinny for years basically going carb-free and as soon as Covid started they hit the carbs and boom, they're all bellies, chunky thighs and double chins so you're not alone 😁

The question is, do you feel as big, or think you're starting to look as big as you were at 200+? 

Do you reckon if you hadn't started wearing sweatpants you'd have gotten as big and soft as you have so far? 🤔 like maybe you'd have felt the increasing tightness, started to see the seams split or tears appearing as your thighs got chunkier and decided to slow down a bit? Or did that actually happen and you chose the sweats life anyway? 😏

6 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

i was thinking about that!!!!!!! the looseness of the sweatpants obviously allows room to grow without being able to notice the consequences! i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have gained quite as much if i had been wearing my tight jeans since the start of quarantine 😰 maybe if i get some new, bigger jeans i can slow down this gain a bit!!!

Maybe, although I think that might be a case of closing the barn doors after the horses have bolted at this point 😅 plus imagine how uncomfortable sitting around after a meal will be, at least sweats have a little give for a soft bloated belly with some extra give for snacks after 😉 still might be worth getting a pair or two for emergencies, although maybe get a couple sizes up at least, reckon you're gonna need a little growing room still on top of the fact you'll need bigger anyway...

24 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

size Large 😅 heh

Shit, I was expecting you to say medium, think the other guy was right about the arse gains balancing out the love handles 🤭 guess you’re going be needing to add an X or two to the front that large when you get these outgrows replaced already... 😳😳

When you get them replaced I’d definitely vote for black lace type panties, there’s no way you can look anything other than hot in something like that! Presuming it’d be strong enough to survive dat ass of course 😜

50 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

here's me laying on my side a few days ago....not quite a puddle yet!PXL_20210120_223823080.thumb.jpg.575137dd0a8119c1f250a0318f5c48ef.jpg

Not quite, but not a bad start for only a few months uncontrolled eating, going to fun watching it spreading out over the next few months! Reckon you'll still be able to see the panties by then? They're already being consumed 😁