new to Curvage but not to the community :) kink author and sometimes-feedee

Guest loradayton

Guest loradayton

So I have to admit the reason I didn't have an account here before is that for some reason I thought all access to the site was a paid membership and it just never interested me. But after talking with some friends they recommended it so I've decided to come say hello!

I'm Lora, have been in the general wg/bbw/** community for a very long time. I also write erotica and have recently started publishing it on Amazon. It's been a freakin blast and I wish I'd started it sooner, honestly. 

Anyway, I identify as a feedee but I am not a gaining one which I'll talk about more in my profile once I get around to it. 

Looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone! 

Guest loradayton

I can't remember how I got that idea, it was just what was in my head lol. I think a friend was talking about their membership and how much they enjoyed it and felt it was worth the fee, but I didn't feel like it was for me because I'm not that interested in video clips (sometimes, but not always) and was like "Oh, I'll pass." 

1 minute ago, loradayton said:

I can't remember how I got that idea, it was just what was in my head lol. I think a friend was talking about their membership and how much they enjoyed it and felt it was worth the fee, but I didn't feel like it was for me because I'm not that interested in video clips (sometimes, but not always) and was like "Oh, I'll pass." 

That’s useful feedback, thank you :)