When they get TOO big?

Guest Mr Froggy

I'm really surprised I'm the first one replying to this, but here goes.

First off let me say that there is a specific range that I tend to find attractive, let's just say 150-300 lbs on most women. That's not a set in stone rule for me, but if I think about most of the women that I've seen and said to myself "wow she's extremely attractive" I'd say they fall in that range. 

That said, I also believe that gaining in itself is attractive. Its watching the over-indulgence again and again. Its the struggle for her to button those jeans that fit last month, the belly peeking out under her shirt that used to easily cover her midsection. Its the wife coming home after a shopping trip with pants the next size up because she just can't quite squeeze her bulging stomach into her old ones comfortably anymore. 

I was with a girl for 6 years that gained almost 200 lbs. She went from a thick 210 to a huge 400 or damn close to it. If I really think about her shape over the years we were together, she was probably the most attractive at around 300-325. She was fairly tall and big boned, so her weighing 300 lbs was very different than my 5'2" wife weighing 300 pounds would be. I never once thought to myself "she's getting too big ive got to get her to slow down" or anything. For all of the reasons I stated above, it was fun and sexy to watch her grow. I still found her attractive past her "perfect weight" but there were things I could have complained about. Her breasts got so big and heavy they started to pretty much hang down on top of her stomach. Her stomach that once had that beach ball roundness to it was now a big floppy hanging gut. Her once round shapely ass turned more square and shelf-like from so much fat piling up back there.

So really did she pass my personal preference for raw beauty by gaining more weight? I suppose she did. But it didn't matter to me. I would have never asked her to lose weight. I was in love with her and if she wanted to stuff herself until she was immobile I would have hand delivered her the trays of food and rubbed her belly while she licked her plate clean. 

My wife is a different story entirely. She was so much smaller in every dimension as compared to my ex that I truly questioned myself for finding her so attractive. She was definitely one of the smaller women that I've been romantically involved with, but I had been slobbering over her since the first day I saw her. (We were neighbors) She was cute for sure, but what really attracted me to her was her personality. She just seemed so genuine, honest, and not afraid to tell it like it is. I've said this many times: while the initial physical attraction is important to any relationship, deep love for your partner brings out their beauty in your eyes. My wife gets more beautiful to me every day, and I truly mean that. I could open up a book of the top 100 most beautiful women that have ever lived, then look at a picture of my wife and choose her every time, hands down. 

Now my wife has also put on a significant amount of weight sine we've been together, and I do find that very sexy. I don't foresee my wife ever getting to a weight that I would find undesirable. So far every curve she's added to her figure has made her even more gorgeous in my book, and I think she could put on another 50 pounds at least and I would feel the same way. As with my ex though, I would never ask her to lose weight if she gained past a point that I believed she was slightly less attractive. That's part of the package with me. My girls can get as fat as they want. I'm not going to sit here and say well I want you to be obese and have a tummy that's nice and big but doesn't hang, or you can keep eating until your boobs start to sag, or your ass needs to be shaped like a bubble or any of that crap. The women I've been with have all liked to eat and I take pride in not judging them for that. My wife never has to think twice about what I'll say or think about her eating a big plate full of 10 or 12 cookies before bed, and that's the way it should be. 

50 minutes ago, Mr Froggy said:

I also wanted to express my total confusion at the apparent existence of guys who say they have a "range" of say, 150-300lbs.  

Someone saying they like 140-200, I understand;  you like chubby girls.  Someone saying 200-300, I understand;  you like fat/obese girls.... 

But to like both size brackets?  I can't relate at all.  To me,  a 300 or 400lb girl isn't even human anymore,  they may as well be from a different species.   It makes me wonder if these guys with a 'wide' preference range truly DO like girls of such a wide size range or if they're actually just closet hard-core feeders.  I.e they only like the 150lb girl because they love the thought she's already "broken the seal" and is part way to becoming 300...  

Let me clarify why I put such a wide range: take my ex, she was 5'9" and she was a large framed girl. 300 was perfect on her. Take my 5'2" wife, at 300 she would be a very different shape than my ex. Really I shouldn't have listed a weight range that I prefer, but rather a shape range. I like bellies, boobs, and butts to be defined. I don't care for the blob shape. I feel like most women have a certain weight at which all of the fat just blends together into one big blob. It all depends on body type. It also depends on age.