Unsure of your fetish? Fill this test!

vpprof

Years ago I devised a little test for girls that I dated, to help them decide if they have the fat fetish or not. I'm not a psychologist but I found it to be very useful. Now, I'd like to ask the female members of our community to take it and then try to name the feelings that they feel when they gain weight, are fed, or appreciate the contrast in size between them and their partner etc. How do you feel? More powerful / nourishing / helpful towards others?

So here's the test. The questions concern daily life situations. The answers express the attitude to these situations: that of a person without the fetish and a person having the fetish. It's important to keep track of points for and against the idea that you have the fetish (points for A, points for B ). If a question is irrelevant to you, just skip it. If both answers fit, think carefully which one fits better or skip the question altogether. So, the result looks like this: "4 points for A, 3 points for B" or "0 points for A, 3 points for B" (that means the person skipped 4 questions).

1. As a woman, I find videos of other women gaining or posing erotically (example) to be:

• 1 pt for "A": …neutral / obscene / funny / strange.
  • 1 pt for "B": …arousing. I watch this kind of materials for my own pleasure.

2. Regarding dreams in which I seem more obese than in reality or see my body growing: 

• 1 pt for "A": I have never had such a dream. I find the idea weird or repulsive.
  • 1 pt for "B": I've had such a dream — or I never had such a dream but I find the idea arousing.

3. When I overeat…

• 1 pt for "A": I regret it. I have no control over my binges. / I like food because it makes me think of home. / I merely use food as an escape, I eat to annoy others.
  • 1 pt for "B": I never regret it. I do it deliberately and of my own free will. It arouses me.

4. I've already been in intimate situations. In such situations, terms such as "whale", "fat", "pig", etc. are:

• 1 pt for "A": absolutely offensive.
  • 1 pt for "B": exciting, often provoking erotic fantasies.

5. A guy I just met steers the conversation towards my obesity. If he's less discreet, he asks about my weight.

• 1 pt for "A": I'm offended, sending him to hell.
  • 1 pt for "B": I engage in the conversation, it is a kind of flirt for me.

6. If I had the opportunity to magically lose weight overnight and acquire a slim figure…

• 1 pt for "A": …I would lose weight to feel better, or I would not lose weight, because I don't want others to dictate how I should look.
  • 1 pt for "B": …I would not lose weight because thinking of myself as thin makes me feel sad or having sustained a loss.

7. When I don't fit into a piece of clothing…

• 1 pt for "A": …I'm sad. I don't like going to the shops because usually I can't find clothes in my size. I envy slim girls that they have such a large selection of clothes available to themselves.
  • 1 pt for "B": …I get excited at the thought that I have gained weight. I keep my old clothes and put them on sometimes to make sure I'm getting fatter. For the same reason, I like to try on clothes that are too tight and that I am not going to buy.

Thanks on behalf of every curious person out there ;)