On 7/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, beckylesabre said:

These are actually two of my favs... do you think beer would do the same as soda tho lol.... but the cake one for sure!! I actually just made a cake from scratch a few days ago... and OH MY GOSH!!! Sooooo good!! I will have to make another and film the aftermath this time. I usually have a slice with a glass of wine at night watching a favorite show.

What is your fav flavor for cake?

cakeday.jpeg

My favorite Cake flavor is Vanilla! MMMM! I LOVE Vanilla Cake and Ice Cream!

Becky LeSabre, I know a few girls who like me, are interested in belly stuffing. They want to know how someone like you can eat so much? I want to know if you have ever gotten a Belly Ache when doing these videos. The girls also want to know just how bad the Belly Aches will be? My favorite video of yours was the one where you took on a customer's bean challenge. That video made me a fan!

On 7/6/2020 at 9:06 PM, beckylesabre said:

My biggest stuffing hmmmmm.... this seems like a two part question lol... I think the burger or hot dog stuff was pretty big!!! But my chinese stuffings always felt like I ate sooooo much food

large.beckyhotdogstuff.gif.e8e78db5730c521659e21b2250a27476.gif

I think I will stick to going no bigger than the 160lbs... and I will try to start heading back down to 140 pretty soon... I was closer to 130lbs this time last year and thought that was wayyyy too skinny... I didn't like being a size 3... it just didn't look good in my opinion.

large.beckylesabreweightloss.png.3dda9e5a49d42b510b6c82cbdb33f539.png

Becky LeSabre, I feel bad for your poor Belly! I saw the video at a friend's house who had bought it. It was awesome, but you seemed to have had a horrible Belly Ache! I cannot wait for the new content!