Is it ok to post pics from Insta?

Cylinder

On 4/12/2020 at 6:00 AM, DV Fury said:

I love the thread, man!

But it’s only a matter of time that someone else starts posting pics on your thread and totally bogart it even though you put YOUR name on it.

It’s happened to me plenty of times...

What's way worse are heroes who don't share sources of pictures when inquired but of course nothing is more important to DVFury Enterprises Inc than the virtual safety of the females he admires . Females who  who use hashtags  that make their pictures more  likely to be seen by the people who come here to discuss in the first place  The format of a message board is suitable for sharing slightly personal information because they come and go anyway.  Information that will lead me to find more  stuff is the content i come here for and I’m much less likely to pay a visit to this place if sharing such information becomes fully taboo, it goes against the flow of conversation and feels intrusive in my view.