The official Southern California thread..

KFD

Southern California Boys and Girls: Here is the official thread- If your radio picks up 93.1 Jack FM, KIIS, or KROQ, This is for you.

I am in Ventura, Channel Islands Harbor specifically, at the back gate of the Seabee Base. I am originally from Hermosa Beach, and Avatar Girl hails from Orange.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest donnythicky

SoCal!! 8) we so cool  :P lol. I live in Los Angeles. Born in midcity and never move but I been to evey part of cal. Southern is the best!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest muffinmaid

I went there in 2009!  There were a million tramps (I think you call them 'bums'?) hanging around outside my (supposedly) nice hotel!

Did you stay near state street? It's so ironic how its such an expensive place to live yet there's a million hobos. My mom and I fondly refer to it as "the golden ghetto" haha

It's so ironic how its such an expensive place to live yet there's a million hobos.

Actually, unfortunately, it's pretty much cause and effect. Same with Santa Barbara storing their excess labor (like me) in commuter towns like Lompoc.

I'm friends or friends of friends with a lot of these homeless people from back when I used to serve them food when I cooked Food Not Bombs in SB. And no, most of these people are legitimately homeless. Even the youngster hitchhiker traveler kids are mostly actually homeless and not trustafarians. Having grown up in SB, I never had a problem with any of these people, and most of them treat me well. As long as you have a good creepdar and know how to spot someone with mental health issues, homeless people aren't any less safe than anyone else.

Santa Barbara is a destination for homeless folks and hitchhiker-traveler kids for one pretty straightforward reason: the weather is nice year-round, which is a big advantage if you have to sleep outside and don't like dying.

State Street is where people shop, which means it's where people have spare change, so that's where homeless people tend to hang out. Of course, the city hates this, and does things like passively-aggressively angling the benches so nobody has to see them.

• 2 months later...

I'm sure there is a thread for this city already but whatever haha. :D The Inland empire or OC works as well! I'm casting a wider net for more friends and dates. Super busy with school but do not want my social life to suffer! D: majoring in a health profession is tough stuff!

SoOoOoO message me :) i have pics posted on the pictures of you part of this site. :)

I also have KIK! yay!

Guest dr expandion

Hey there! I have posted in your other thread. :) P.S. WELCOME BACK TO CURVAGE!

:) I have a thread with my pictures on it. It's titled new hurr.