Giving up the feedist dream: Is it worth it?

Love2CGrowth

I think a balance needs to be struck. 

Prior to my wife I dated a girl who was 5’2” and about 200lbs at the start of the relationship and by the end of our relationship 2 years later was 267lbs. She figured out pretty early on that I was in to fat women and she also discovered a tab I mistakenly left open my laptop to Bigcutie Sasha’s page so the cat was out of the bag. She was really cool about the whole thing and from that point on ate without pause. She even let me feed her a few times as foreplay. Our sex life was fantastic and I was living out a FA’s dream, but there were other issues in the relationship that made us realize it wasn’t meant to be. 

Fast forward to my married life now. I’ve been with my wife 4 years and I wouldn’t change a thing. There was such a strong connection on all levels I knew she was the one in the first five minutes of our first date. She doesn’t have any idea an FA community exists, doesn’t know what BBW stands for let alone what feedism is, but again, I wouldnt change a thing and I’ll tell you why. 1. She’s my best friend. We share so many interests and passions that I can’t imagine being with anyone else. 2. She’s never been skinny. Even at her lowest weight she was skinny-fat. I realized early on that with her snacking  habits and general lack of will power that she would never be thin and would eventually blow up 3. Her mom and older sister are heavyset and I was pretty confident she would follow suit (she has). 4. My wife has indulged my preferences in the bedroom ever since I told her I like her fat and would like if she got fatter. Shes not a feeder or intentional gainer but she’s making no effort to stop eating so much or to lose weight. 

So for me, yes, it was worth punting on the idea of marrying a feedee because I wound up marrying my best friend and she’s turning into a butterball on her own.