1 hour ago, Udderlyadorable said:

I am so sorry to be fully transparent a ex tried to blackmail me into taking him back or he was going to show everyone I know my online content. I honestly didn't really care that much I am not ashamed of my interest and who cares, whats a life worth living if you don't give people something to talk about every now and then. He didn't like my mind set towards his actions so he made it clear he would be contacting children family members and thats when it got to serious and I had to stat making everything private. Since I am the person I am I contacted his mom she always liked me and yeah lets just say after the conversation he had with his mom he won't be bothering me anymore. So accounts are back up and will be making content soon :) Sorry for the confusion! 

It sounds like this guy needs to get his issues worked out; all I can hope for him as that he can make an effort to better himself as a person. That should be a wake-up call for him to start re-evaluating and intervening with himself (sorry if I'm sounding like an armchair psychologist). Good to hear you triumphing, rising above, stepping up, and sorting sht out for yrself

Hope you've been feeling better 💜 no-one should have to go through what you did. Don't be afraid to take time to yourself when you need it.

Much love, big hugs, and best wishes to you🤗

(and forgive my poor phrasing, I have a hard time of communicating clearly)