Losing looks

FA89

Yeah, I didn't know I was into this until kind of recently either. I have always been into thicker meatier girls, but never thought about them losing their looks in a societal sense or in my own personal sense. I started with pretty girls who were more curvy but still slender, then to chubby girls with big asses, then full on fat girls, then girls purposefully gaining weight, feederism, and then I found i was also turned on by huge 400-500+ women. One of the big things that get me is the idea of transformation so I guess it doesn't come as a big surprise that I would find the aspect of losing looks to turn me on too.

I got my first taste of this particular and peculiar kink close to three years ago. I was curious, and feeling rather nosey after not being in a relationship for a while (close to a year) and started to remember my first girlfriend and actually started to miss her. We dated for only a short while, but I screwed things up for us even though I was really into her and also found her physically, to be super attractive. She's 5'4" or 5'5" and was probably about 120 (I'm bad at guessing weight) but she was moderately curvy, and soft and spongy with no tone and just a little extra chub on her belly, but it wasn't noticable unless she wore something clingy.

Anyway, I looked her up close to 3 years ago and found only a couple of pictures on an Instagram profile from a bookstore that she was working for and saw that had definitely put on some weight. Not a huge amount, she wasn't fat or anything, but I could see her hips we're rounder, thighs were definitely thicker, so were her arms and cheeks on her face, and I could tell even with her long sweater thing, that she had a round little extra chubbiness to her belly. Honestly I though she might have been in the really early stages of pregnancy. But it wasn't just her weight that I noticed, I also noticed that she wasn't wearing makeup, her hair looked a little sloppily done like she didn't really care much, and wore kind of unflattering clothes. That was a very noticable difference from the sort of hipsterish and hot and quite girly cute girlfriend that paid a lot of attention to her appearance that i once knew. I kind of wanted to keep track, but I knew she was in a long term relationship and after not seeing any new pictures on that profile and not wanting to friend her on Instagram because of a bad break up and complete loss if contact for years, I let her go and stopped being a snoop, but I still couldn't get her out of my head. Her transformation corrupted me or something, but I totally fantasized about her and how she changed. I can't explain it, but it really turned me on. 

Forward to this December, and I found myself at a small art show in the town we grew up in. Since we still had a very loose connection to each other because of some of our friends knowing friends of friends etc I was sort of hoping she would be there. I knew it was kind of likely for her to be there given the exhibit was by someone she was kind of close with, but I also remember sort of hoping she wasn't there either.

I got there and saw a bunch of people that I hadn't seen or heard from in a long time, in some cases years. It was almost like reliving a piece of our past and I thought about Laura. I went to get a beer and I made eye contact with a girl that I instantly knew and was a little nervous about - it was my ex-girlfriend staring right back at me with her same cute smile and bright eyes, but I honest had a little bit of doubt it was her at the same time because she hardly looked like the hot curvy girly fashionista that I once dated.she had put on so much weight, i was literally stunned for a second, she probably saw it in my eyes. I mean she really got seriously fat, putting on at least 80-90 pounds but I wouldn't be surprised if she gained over 100 pounds, because she easily looked more than double what she used to be. Her hair was a little unkempt and maybe not washed for a few days, her once curvy round little ass was now huge, sort of oblong with some good roundness but now kind of dumpy, and fucking really wide and really fat. Her arms were easily double what they used to be, her tits had grown from nice and pert (she was always a little busy) to now carrying two fat obviously floppy braless tits. Her thighs rested against each other almost aggressively. I couldn't believe how much she let herself go. She truly pretty much let herself completely go. What got me most was probably her gut though. No longer was her stomach just the barely noticeable little girly fleshiness, Laura now had an excessively bloated, round but still sagging fat gut that was drooping heavily over the waistband of her pants. I must have looked at her with disbelief. Just looking at her face was trip because it had gotten so round with really plump cheeks and she had a really pronounced double chin. She was morbidly obese and I never would have thought she would put on so much weight and never did I think that her letting go not only of her figure, but of her hair and makeup too would turn me on so much that I could feel churning in my balls and stomach (seriously dude). Her skin had gotten kind of blotchy and just a tad greasy and more pale than I remember too. She kind of looked like a fat mess to be honest, and not necessarily in bad way. She still looked happy to see me and we had a great time catching up although I do think she seems distant with her boyfriend, so I'm thinking of swooping in and getting back her back if things fall together for us. Anyway, she was the girl I first fell in love with, and we opened some things up with each other and now without her even knowing, she awoke a deep sexual quirk in me. It's really strange to me, because I actually do think she is less attractive than she once once was, but that's actually what is making me even more attracted to her...super weird and it makes me a little uncomfortable to be honest. Anyway, that's my story and I had to get it off my chest, sorry if it's too long.