Spouses and weight loss / gain

willngrace

That makes perfect sense - to people that are out of shape and never really did any sports.

My wife did sports in highschool 20 y ago. When she had her first blow up 8y or so and there first 12kg loss, I guess it all started. No sports only loosing fat and muscle. Since then 4+ times not that much but 5 kg in 3 weeks f.e. caused the loss of the last muscles. Basically everything is flabby. 

Interestingly is I asked some women to guess her wait, they always overshot 10 kg. Maybe that is due to her wearing too small pants and all the blubber hanging out due to no sports?

Another phenomena is that since her pre-christmas diet and her rapid regain, it looks less fat went to the belly compared before but instead to the tighs and love handles. Anyone seen that before?

Thankfully since new year no success on weigtloss but counting ww points at least when making her smoothie in the morning ...