Resurrecting an old thread..girlfriend

Guest ds72145

Guest ds72145

Her mum stopped by last night uninvited - the mrs had just eaten 4 cheese burgers and 2 large fries and 4 bags of crisps so was fairly bloated and wearing some very tight clothes (size 16) her mums eyes lit up when she saw the mrs sitting there looking all fat and stuffed she had herself just come from the gym as she is slimming down again. 

She took the opportunity to note that she was down to 130 lbs then looked the mrs up and down and said "so what are you weighing nowadays dear you look like you have gained a little weight? "

the mrs went fairly red and flustered and said im not sure i haven't checked -- her mum had a bit of smirk but dropped the matter.  Seeing them sitting there the mrs is really starting to look big now amazing she was so small never thought it would get this far :)

Guest lurkymclurker

Her mum stopped by last night uninvited - the mrs had just eaten 4 cheese burgers and 2 large fries and 4 bags of crisps so was fairly bloated and wearing some very tight clothes (size 16) her mums eyes lit up when she saw the mrs sitting there looking all fat and stuffed she had herself just come from the gym as she is slimming down again. 

She took the opportunity to note that she was down to 130 lbs then looked the mrs up and down and said "so what are you weighing nowadays dear you look like you have gained a little weight? "

the mrs went fairly red and flustered and said im not sure i haven't checked -- her mum had a bit of smirk but dropped the matter.  Seeing them sitting there the mrs is really starting to look big now amazing she was so small never thought it would get this far :)

I'm starting to find it strange how these stories can be considered sexual. I sometimes question the eating habits of those close to me due to their health issues, so now I'm wondering if my comments can play into an outsider's fantasies...the possibility of being at the other end makes me feel uncomfortable as I've been turned on by these kind of stories in the past.

Guest lurkymclurker

Do one then and don't comment ...

I like them very much anyways......................

Sorry guys, it was just something I thought about.

So hotly detailed I can just picture myself in the room as an omniscient, getting to see your Mrs. face. Knowing of how your Mrs. used to tease her mom about her weight makes these remarks from her now mother even more arousing.

Though I was somewhat curious since someone mentioned something about it earlier, but did your Mrs. mother, and her sister really help you secretly fatten up your lady, or was it just your slow encouragement that got your Mrs. so nice and chubby; then the mother and sister just saw your Mrs. grow and just started pushing more food on her without really bringing you in on it?

Well, she is of course looking absolutely magnificent.  And the fact that she is apparently embracing her weight gain, contrary to your initial expectations, does make it glorious indeed.  Just wondering.  How would you characterize her current feelings about her added poundage?  Reluctant?  Enthusiastic?  Somewhere in between?

Guest ds72145

Somewhere in between so much more relaxed about it in general but still not 100% confident in public this is partially due to having the mindset of being.the thin one ..

Funny there is one friend she refuses to see as she was the big friend and my Mrs was always the cute little one it was actually how we met many years ago but the Mrs will not see her whilst she is so big (and getting bigger) as she is embarrassed weird ;)

my goodness I never thought she was that skinny. In comparison with her wearing that tight corset showing off her healthy thighs and booty; the added weight is completely a plus  ::)

Your Mrs looks sexier every time you post her next weight gain, particularly as she was so skinny before. Also love how her mum and sister keep mentioning her weight. Maybe one day though she will finally say to them that she loves being fat and that she feels much sexier bigger, that would be so great to read.

Yes, certainly looking her biggest so far.  And nice glimpse of her cute little double chin.  The perfect complement to a wonderfully plump, sumptuous looking belly.  Really hope she'll be able to leave the self-conscientiousness behind at some point and get excited about actively showing off her delightful curves in public.  Such gorgeousness deserves to be admired.

I check this and the now destroyed"Persian Porking up"  thread every day, and I've been waiting to see your lovely girlfriends nicely well fed belly in a standing position. Glad she is now looking quite plump; there is no denying it ^^