Looking for someone who appreciates FA (30m, Denver CO)

I've been trying a few of the dating sites for my area. I've also been dating for a while. Mostly I've had long term relationships (lasting 1.5 years or longer). It's come up in a few of them, but I have had an appreciation for a woman with curves for a long time, and only in my last relationship did I really become open with it with my partner. She was not interested in it at all, but the relationship drifted apart for other reasons.

So now I'm here, and I'd like to call upon the community to see who is here locally to me. I'd like to find someone who might have similar interests. I'd also like to find someone who understands and maybe supports my preferences.

I'm a 30 former marine veteran. Now I'm living in north Denver area, and I'm looking to see if there is anyone in this state on this site. I'm interested in friends mostly. Steady job. Reliable car, and looking to pick up a project 4x4. I have a Lab who is 9 years old. If there is anyone in the area that would be interested in chatting, let me know. Or if you know of anything going on in the Curvage scene out here in Colorado, I'd like to know.

• 9 months later...