Morphing

neerd

I used to have a stickied thread about this on here. I guess that didn't survive the wipe...

I can give you a brief runthrough, and I'm assuming you know some photoshop basics. I haven't worked with CS3, but this should all translate, CS2 is my weapon of choice.

Basically, to start, I like to isolate the model from the background with the selection tool. You can use magnetic and then touch it up with the lasso tool. Way easier with a tablet than trying to do this Ferris Bueller-style with a mouse. Copy, and paste to a new layer.

Then duplicate that layer as many times as necessary. For example, you wont want to resize the entire model, but probably parts...ex belly, thighs, so on the duplicated model layer, select the parts you want to resize, and remove everything around it so you have the body part you want to reshape selected and isolated.

From here, there's several approaches (aren't there always in photoshop) Right click, free transform is a good starting point. From there you can stretch, resize and even warp. Re-position your part over the original model, and use either the smudge or the blur tool to fit it over the unedited background and model layers.

Another approach would be the liquify tool. (CTRL+SHIFT+X). There's a lot of functions for that tool, but forward warp works well, as well as push left and bloat, but you'll have to be careful with the bloat tool as you can easily overly distort your image if your density and other settings are too high.

Depending on the resolution of your pic, you may have artifacts. There are a couple morphers on here...zomgbbw is one of them that likes to paint over would-be distorted areas. If you're not skilled with colour matching or a brush, I have found you can use the clone stamp tool and the sharpen and blur tools to adjust difficult skin tone or fabric areas.

Honestly, most people here are probably self-taught. Experiment, see what you can come up with!

I used to have a stickied thread about this on here. I guess that didn't survive the wipe...

I can give you a brief runthrough, and I'm assuming you know some photoshop basics. I haven't worked with CS3, but this should all translate, CS2 is my weapon of choice.

Basically, to start, I like to isolate the model from the background with the selection tool. You can use magnetic and then touch it up with the lasso tool. Way easier with a tablet than trying to do this Ferris Bueller-style with a mouse. Copy, and paste to a new layer.

Then duplicate that layer as many times as necessary. For example, you wont want to resize the entire model, but probably parts...ex belly, thighs, so on the duplicated model layer, select the parts you want to resize, and remove everything around it so you have the body part you want to reshape selected and isolated.

From here, there's several approaches (aren't there always in photoshop) Right click, free transform is a good starting point. From there you can stretch, resize and even warp. Re-position your part over the original model, and use either the smudge or the blur tool to fit it over the unedited background and model layers.

Another approach would be the liquify tool. (CTRL+SHIFT+X). There's a lot of functions for that tool, but forward warp works well, as well as push left and bloat, but you'll have to be careful with the bloat tool as you can easily overly distort your image if your density and other settings are too high.

Depending on the resolution of your pic, you may have artifacts. There are a couple morphers on here...zomgbbw is one of them that likes to paint over would-be distorted areas. If you're not skilled with colour matching or a brush, I have found you can use the clone stamp tool and the sharpen and blur tools to adjust difficult skin tone or fabric areas.

Honestly, most people here are probably self-taught. Experiment, see what you can come up with!

Thank You :)