Fitness trainer's weight gain – 40 pounds in 12 weeks

tinygi

Guest Pantalaimon

See the latest comment on there. She's willing to take a vote on whether to train or not train over final phase of weight gain...

Well it makes sense to do this, if she wants to mirror an average client i doubt they are all regular weight trainers with a tiny bit of body fat. If they looked like her at the end of phase 1 they wouldn't need a personal trainer.

Guest NewSpock

So 5 more weeks until she works out again and pats herself on the back for losing weight quickly.  How she is "helping" people ... I have no clue.  Yeah, try losing weight when you haven't worked out for 2 years and are addicted to fast food, work a 60 hour a week sedentary real job full of stress, have kids, etc ... I'm sorry mates but this is why I have little respect for 90% of "personal trainers" ... If my job was to hang out in a gym and work out with people, I'd be a physical specimen too. 

She wants to write a book, she said. It is all a creative publicity stunt and to gain credibility, in the author's eyes.

So 5 more weeks until she works out again and pats herself on the back for losing weight quickly.  How she is "helping" people ... I have no clue.  Yeah, try losing weight when you haven't worked out for 2 years and are addicted to fast food, work a 60 hour a week sedentary real job full of stress, have kids, etc ... I'm sorry mates but this is why I have little respect for 90% of "personal trainers" ... If my job was to hang out in a gym and work out with people, I'd be a physical specimen too.

As someone who works in a gym and deals with up to 15 trainers daily I can say that 90% is an astonishingly under researched overestimation. The Personal Trainer's I work with ,on large, just enjoy working out and want to help anyone from a person with a lack of experience getting over the initial intimidation of the gym, to someone who want's to train for a specific sport or activity. That vast majority are not people sitting around judging fat people for being fat, they just want to help you get a better understanding of and hopefully enjoy physical exercise like they do.

Sorry you've had bad experiences, but 90% is just unfair.

Also,yes, I understand the irony of my working at a gym and belonging to a community such as this.

Guest Pantalaimon

Sorry to say this but someone sounds somewhat bitter here, she is helping people by showing them how to lose weight in the correct, healthy way... it's not rocket science. She can't directly cater to every single different persons lifestyle, like she said in one of her earlier videos everyones circumstances are different.

I'm not sure i understand her reasoning to do weights as she gains this small amount of weight, either way her methods for losing weight and nutrition will be a general guide.

Can we not just enjoy her weight gain while it lasts? Personally i am liking the fact her bulk is coming from muscle and fat, makes a nice change.

Guest Pantalaimon

As someone who works in a gym and deals with up to 15 trainers daily I can say that 90% is an astonishingly under researched overestimation. The Personal Trainer's I work with ,on large, just enjoy working out and want to help anyone from a person with a lack of experience getting over the initial intimidation of the gym, to someone who want's to train for a specific sport or activity. That vast majority are not people sitting around judging fat people for being fat, they just want to help you get a better understanding of and hopefully enjoy physical exercise like they do.

Also,yes, I understand the irony of my working at a gym and belonging to a community such as this.

I work out and wonder if my first appreciation of curvy women came from my going the gym, women who frequent the gym who have a little pot belly are incredibly cute ;)

Guest runeebsen

I think he meant if you job is to work at a fitness center everyone can be in shape, since the spend almost the entire day in the gym.

Being in shape is great, but when your entire life is about shaving that one extra inch, what's the point? I'd rather be with someone who is happy splitting a pizza on a Friday night over a movie who has a belly than someone I never see cause they have to work off that raisin they ate.

Yeah, I've really never understood -- or even tried to understand -- fitness-obsessed people. It's one thing to be active and stay healthy, and something else entirely to make it the focal point of your life. Too often, you read about people who run marathons dying at the finish line from heart failure (the irony shouldn't be lost on anyone that Pheidippides, of the original marathon, also perished at the conclusion of his run).

The human body is a delicate thing, and extremes -- of many kinds -- are not good for it.

Just wanted to pop out of lurking to point out a silver lining here...

Seeing that this weight will be temporary, she probably won't buy new clothes to accommodate. 15 more pounds and she'll be bulging out of all her clothes, which sounds good to me even of it is just for a short while.

The irony here is that she actually has helped those people with her videos. Primarily men, who have no doubt masturbated to them.

Here are some stills for reference. She looks healthier and just as good now. I bet her bust would increase if she did forgo some of the weight training. Nevertheless, she looks curvy and beautiful.

Definite agreement. Although the weight training does wonders for her backside. If she still worked her legs, they'd be bigger too.

Anyways, 110 lbs on a grown woman; it makes me facepalm.  Fitness is cool and all, but I just think the foundation of the industry is based on 2 major flawed concepts:

1. The idea that ANYONE can be a bodybuilder. In actuality they could try, but no. Those people are anomalies who go on to devote their lives to that "stage cut", and now with things getting freakishly cartoonish, you'd kinda have to be stupid to go after such a diet that demands Nitrogen infused protein powder, only. It's a complete corruption of nature.

OR

2. You're just looking for hacks to leave yourself devoid of fat, health be damned. If eating 3 greasy ass pizzas every day is what gets your bodyfat percentage down, you know they'd exploit that idea and sell it as "healthy".

Look at that Freelee chick on YouTube (you know what don't) - she eats 50 bananas a day. If there's a fruit-borne illness involving bananas, she's screwed.

I heard somewhere that Daisy Hayes, an indy pro wrestler, went on something akin to an almond only diet. She was already thin, she looked like shit afterward. She pretty much had to retire. Don't look for pictures of that. She's a physical fitness student, so she should have known better.

Definite agreement. Although the weight training does wonders for her backside. If she still worked her legs, they'd be bigger too.

Anyways, 110 lbs on a grown woman; it makes me facepalm.  Fitness is cool and all, but I just think the foundation of the industry is based on 2 major flawed concepts:

1. The idea that ANYONE can be a bodybuilder. In actuality they could try, but no. Those people are anomalies who go on to devote their lives to that "stage cut", and now with things getting freakishly cartoonish, you'd kinda have to be stupid to go after such a diet that demands Nitrogen infused protein powder, only. It's a complete corruption of nature.

OR

2. You're just looking for hacks to leave yourself devoid of fat, health be damned. If eating 3 greasy ass pizzas every day is what gets your bodyfat percentage down, you know they'd exploit that idea and sell it as "healthy".

Look at that Freelee chick on YouTube (you know what don't) - she eats 50 bananas a day. If there's a fruit-borne illness involving bananas, she's screwed.

I heard somewhere that Daisy Hayes, an indy pro wrestler, went on something akin to an almond only diet. She was already thin, she looked like shit afterward. She pretty much had to retire. Don't look for pictures of that. She's a physical fitness student, so she should have known better.

Freelee is absolutely repugnant, can't stand her! I did enjoy her video talking about JennaMarbles' weight gain though (even though it's a really cunty pro-vegan video)

Guest lurkymclurker

Ok, who here asked her to take her measurements?  :D

And is that a knowing look from her?

I have been sending her many messages on all of her accounts asking for a belly play. I hope she complies!

Guest MUSEic

Okay, at the people circle-jerking about her being healthier if she gained a few, stopped being a body builder, etc., UNFUCK YOURSELVES. Are you really so deluded by your fetish that you are blind to the benefits of exercise? "Oh but she could still exercise just less. Mope mope mope." Jesus. Yeah I'd think it'd be fucking hot if she gave up working out and just let herself go. We probably all would. But to be honest, she had a beautiful body before, and she was probably the healthiest she's ever been! Skinny doesn't equate unhealthy. You fucking circle-jerkers make me want to tear my hair out. You're worse than my god-damn redneck ass cousins who judge people for going to college. Make me question why I continue to visit this forum.

Another plus is she could definitely use her bicep to pop your head from its socket.

Okay, at the people circle-jerking about her being healthier if she gained a few, stopped being a body builder, etc., UNFUCK YOURSELVES. Are you really so deluded by your fetish that you are blind to the benefits of exercise? "Oh but she could still exercise just less. Mope mope mope." Jesus. Yeah I'd think it'd be fucking hot if she gave up working out and just let herself go. We probably all would. But to be honest, she had a beautiful body before, and was hot as fuck to begin with, an guess what, she was probably the healthiest she's ever been! Skinny doesn't equate unhealthy. You fucking circle-jerkers make me want to tear my hair out. You're worse than my god-damn redneck ass cousins who judge people for going to college. Makes me question why I continue to visit this forum.