7 Screenshots

About This File

NEW VID Friday ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐:Β hi guys cum I see me try to eat in this really tight pants... Ugh at the end I was to big for them my huge gut makes a lot of pressure πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«. Come and see what happens 😘

Edited by yessifeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

@yessifeedeeΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ this is one of your best videos so far, the way you devoured those two burgers like it was nothing was amazing... Makes me wonder how many more you could get inside your belly if you really pushed to your limit?? I think at least 2 more 😈 Your belly blew up so good though, you have a perfectly shaped and beautifully round gut and to see it growing as you eat all that food is so hot...

l loved your outfit in this video. The way you show just a peek of underboob and those beautiful breasts are just starting to rest on top of the full belly is heavenly. When you arch your back at around 13:22 I almost lost it!!Β 

Thank you for another great video, I can't wait to watch you get bigger and bigger🀰🏽 Please keep going! 

Response from the author:

Thanks babe I really appreciate your comments I try to do in every vid new things. Soon i gonna upload a big surprise 😈

Link to review