5 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: Multiple Angles // Fat Chat // Tight Clothes

It's no secret, point- blank that I hate working out. You'll notice that there's about a year gap between my "workout" content because I can't be bothered to even attempt to move myself anymore. I'm a stay at home, in bed, with a soft stuffed belly type of girl. But for you guys, I'm an "athlete" today. Watch me pathetically roll around on the floor, breathing all heavy, trying to move my blown up body for your entertainment. You'll immediately notice how embarrassingly tight my old workout clothes are; they truly can't contain my swollen hips, belly, or thighs, but oh they try. I even had to take off my shorts near the end of this clips to show you how massive my bottom half is. If you're into pretty girls who let themselves go... this one is for you. Oink. 

IMB_D01ZdG.GIF

IMB_OwAliM.GIF

IMB_fnJ3nv.GIF

IMB_I4aC6I.gif

Edited by Enchantress

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rly hot video, she is just looking so soft and pudgy / chubby. This is literally so cute, I can't wait to see how even sexier you are gonna be with more fat. She's not rly in shape in the video lol. <333 Thanks for this content, I just love watching working out video when the main character hasn't been exercising for months 😈

Link to review

Amazing video, loved it. You look so ‘fit’ now, you surely deserve a great cheat meal after such a workout session 😉

Link to review

The best video so far, it really shows how much you've gained in your journey.

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you’re enjoying my new body 💖 thank you for the review! 

Link to review

What a clip and what a workout session !!! The entertainement promised is indeed there. If one day i want to be in shape i'll watch this clip again and again ! For the warmth it gives me 🥵 

Seriously the only things to say is that there are no more "workout" passages, but as you can say better things are also the rarest, and less  workout there is more flabiness there is. So maybe we can see the next year... or when the beautiful Enchantress wants !!

This one is a rare one for sure, you can tell how over it I am by my second sit up attempt 😂 I don’t believe it’s in my nature to be fit anyways! I’m so glad you enjoyed watching me 💖

Link to review
BBL5

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a babe. I can't wait to see how much bigger and more jiggly ya get. I wanna squeeze and shake that pudgey belly so badly. Please smother me with it while i grab those hips, love handles, and booty. Keep goin, growin, and enchanting us, sexy 🤤😍🫦👐🏻 

Awe thanks! I’m so glad you like me soft and growing, I’m really going to try to blow out these hips for you 💖💖

Link to review
BigBoiDyl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s no wonder you haven’t uploaded another workout vid because well it’s very obvious just looking at you Enchantress has gotten so big and it’s obvious just looking at her workout clothes but god your bottom half is just absolutely killer! I think you’re much better off as lazy and greedy rather than a fit girl. I’ve found I’m much better off with the latter and it appears you’ve found out too

Bigboidyl your reviews always make my day 💖 I’m so glad you prefer me soft and fat and lazy, because WOW it’s hard to get motivated to move my overgrown body around. I’m way better off just lounging on the couch, stuffing myself 🐷

Link to review