6 Screenshots

About This File

It's another day at the office and time for Olivia's break. She sits down and quickly spots a delicious looking cake. Of course she can't resist.

She gazes around to see if there's anyone watching or who may make claim to the dessert right in front of her. All is clear.

It starts with a taste of the frosting licked off her fingers and soon turns into scarfing entire chunks of the cake, getting messier by the second.

Burping, moaning, letting go right in the break room.

Clothes are getting tighter- her shirt must be untucked and that stuffed belly needs to be released. She fiddles with her pants button for a moment before just pulling it out.

She's covered in frosting and cake, chocolate milk all over her white button up blouse and dripping down her mountainous belly.

The food coma starts to hit hard! Yawning and nodding off until she can't help but pass out...right into the cake!

(this video has an alternate ending where Olivia wakes up confused and eats more cake, please message after purchase if interested in receiving vid with alt ending)

Edited by Olivia Jaide

Other Files from Olivia Jaide

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Honestly one of my favorite models of all time. That growing belly is mesmerizing🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Love reading that 😊

Link to review
Philnye

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She eats like a pig and it’s hot. I recommend getting this, could you do the funnel with the beer’s sometime soon? 

Thanks for the review! More beer funneling coming soon

Link to review

This clip is so hot, Olivia is such a messy hog I’d love to have a pig like her in my office 😍😍

But would you even be able to get any work done with a hog like this around? ;)

Link to review
Guest Rb123

Loved this video!! Such a hot concept to imagine happening irl, the way the belly hangs onto the thighs spilling out the jeans is very hot too 🥰

So glad you loved it. OMG, I know! That belly is just growing and hanging more these days.

Link to review