🔥 2,000 CALORIES | coffee creamer chug 🥛

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

A hungry Princess Faith decides to take a break from gaming to chug a entire bottle of coffee creamer.. a bottle is 2,000 calories. Watch as she struggles to drink the creamer.. she unhooks the front of her bodysuit to release her bloated belly. She rubs and jiggles her engorged belly, while burps unleash from her mouth between sips till she drinks every last drop. 

12:51 MINUTES: CHUG | BURPING | BLOAT | BELLY PLAY | FAT CHAT | JIGGLES 

here's a before & after:

IMG_9164.thumb.JPG.3a20c8c3b6072b7c32614ac922d6c9fd.JPG

help me reach my goal of getting bigger by leaving a review/comment on this video 😘 

how to leave a review/comment:

scroll down 

click on the stars 

you’re support means soo much to me, thank you for downloading and viewing my videos. I couldn’t continue this weight gain journey without you 🩷 

with every download I can get more food 

which helps me gain more weight 😊 

xo Faith

IMG_9165.thumb.JPG.af39b4d5ddf03f8a12d39eec60617a3a.JPG

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Her amazing body is mesmerizing! Her soft belly is so freaking hot. Watching her chug all that cream is such a turn on. I hope she continues to make many more sexy videos like this very soon! 😈

Link to review

No better way to satisfy hunger than to drink 2000 calories worth of coffee creamer. Watch Faith push her stomach to the limit as she tries to chug an entire bottle of coffee creamer! Even when she is full and bloated she continues to chug, dedicated to finishing the bottle and adding those extra calories to her waistline. Another great video form princessfaith, well worth the watch!

Link to review