13 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip I try on a pair of my 2XL leather fashionova pants that no longer fit. Theyโ€™re way too tight now after putting on some weight. So tight, that they actually ripped in the crotch area! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I struggle getting them on which leads to some heavy breathing ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ I show you all angles of me in these leather pants and even do a little twerk for you ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Other Files from Stormijade

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest swe_uk_921

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

love this cute af with amazing curves and hottttt belly love it

Link to review
MikkenSINS

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I am very sad to say that the video was not what I expected. I was extremely put off by the amount of nasal fluid sounds throughout the video. I understand being sick, but I would not have bought the video if I knew those noises would be included. I'll give an extra star for the pants ripping, but that's about the only part I enjoyed. Also, she seemed annoyed she was making the video. I am not sure if that was intentional or because she was not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon, miss stormijade.ย 

ย 

Response from the author:

Leaving a mean review all because I was getting over the flu? Hasnโ€™t your mother ever taught you if you donโ€™t have anything nice to say then donโ€™t say anything at all? ๐Ÿคจ Solely based on your review alone, you seem like a shit person, so Iโ€™m totally okay with losing you as a customer.ย 

Link to review