Shorts and a lot of gas

$4.99

(5 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Hey! Today I did a fun challenge: I tried to chug as much soda as possible with these shorts I've had since the beginning, and now they're way too small - I can barely button them! I started the challenge standing up 'cause it's easier, and this soda's got a lot of fizz. It reminded me of the Sprite challenge I did before. Anyway, that's it for today's video. Love you all! 💋🎉 Enjoy lots of food and be happy eating delicious stuff! Hope y'all keep supporting me so I can keep gaining more pounds. 💕

and remember to leave your review and claim a special gift for yourself😍

1.thumb.gif.26c5799f8051f053da262971da3ce0ac.gif2.thumb.gif.080ff453b138f3ee8ac1ffc73d9c4a68.gif3.thumb.gif.a968641559a234ebe7817118fa9f35a2.gif

Other Files from CharlieLatina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Toby2334

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was amazing I just wish I knew what you were saying I don’t think those shorts will fit for much longer❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for being present, I hope you enjoy your 🎁

Link to review
Plump_Lover

This is a fun video!! Even though there are no subtitles to tell us what you’re saying, your exuberance is obvious and your loving nature shows throughout the video, especially at the end where it looks like you’re making a heart shape with your long, wonderful fingers. Your sweet, round face and your beautiful smile are absolutely fabulous. Those shorts truly show your growth and your tummy expands as you drink that soda. It’s amazing. I simply adore your deep, delightful belly button too. Something tells me that belly button deserves some special attention. I am impressed with your thighs, though, and they are gorgeously thick and have dimples too!! You’re amazing, Charlie, and a pleasure to support.❤️❤️😃

Link to review
Aldo Giraldi

Pretty nice video, loved the gain, the chugging n the burps. More like these 

Link to review
AnthonyNeedsIt

I love the video, look amazing as always my love but I wish you would actually show off more of what you can do in longer videos with actual burps and stuff I would love to see what you can do In those types of videos but you look amazing! Also I would like to claim a gift for myself as you said on the description and I would like to know what the gift is. 

Link to review