Sushi ๐Ÿฃ Stuffing -SSBBW-hucow 10 min

$11.11

ย ย  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

ย hey, itโ€™s me BBW Bella !
Iโ€™m not new to the gaining community ย but I am new to Curvage and I just got accepted as a model. Yay me! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Hereโ€™s my first clip itโ€™s 10 minutes long. Iโ€™m cosplaying as a hucow, and stuffing my belly full of sushi ๐Ÿฑ

please go see my post on the introduce yourself thread to get to know more about me. So excited to be here && thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. I definitely need it as I am a solo creator and Iโ€™m single so everything I do is on my own(sometimes my bestie holly helps). I am very authentic and quirky. Thatโ€™s what you can expect from me not so much a polished perfect video just to make money. I am a pleasure glutton I like everything I do to be me enjoying myself. I hope you enjoy and derive pleasure from my clips too! Ty!!! Take care.

Other Files from SSBBWKBella

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! โค๏ธ

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest CL66

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Want to see how the salacious SSBBWBella has become so huge and sexy? Watch as she fulfills your Hu-Cow fantasy and eats numerous rolls of sushi ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿฎ Adding numerous more layers of softness and fat to her incredible body! She has already had endless rolls of sushi and wants to show you how greedy and gluttonous her insatiable appetite really is! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿท Stuffing her belly to near capacity!!ย 

Her body is gaining and growing for you to see! ย Lots of belly play, jiggling and wiggling, horny fat chat to make you desire her even more ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Imagine breeding and feeding her to epic proportions, your very own Hu-Cow!!๐Ÿฎ Admire her in her sexy costume, displaying her humongous boobs, belly, thighs, and booty! Plus a close up body tour at the end to see how massive she has become! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿท๐Ÿฎ

Response from the author:

I love this review so much!! Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review