2 Screenshots

About This File

The saying “you are what you eat” has become cemented in my mind while I play with myself lately. Grabbing my belly feels equivalent to playing with pure dough. Or jello. Both of which I greedily inhale any chance I get. It just feels SO good, SO right to get fat for you. I love feeling my body swell as a result of my continual gluttony. And I love showing it off to you in this kinky way. Come watch me show you how fat you’re making my belly and ass. They’re SO wobbly now. 
IMB_5B8xl7.thumb.gif.3cb091ef67bcf68d0f8649dddd8abf12.gifIMB_1u7Ecv.thumb.gif.39bf88b5f875e9fc0e8ef091378cbdc9.gifIMB_EMaq4t.thumb.gif.302259a222f905cc5898aa8eea7681ac.gifIMB_rJwMDT.thumb.gif.102c616dea5500a14acd6912ea160840.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

What a sexy belly!! You’re getting so thicc, I love it! Always a treat to see you upload a new video! Your belly button play is always fantastic! 

Link to review
bigboidyl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shitttt where do I even start?? I guess firstly I’ll say that I adore how doughy that belly is getting it’s truly starting to catch up to the rest of you but that brings me to my second point that 🎂 is literally perfection if I wrote the dictionary that’s I’d describe perfection truly plenty of almost phone wallpaper worthy shots of it!! That hip fat is just as good I couldn’t forget about that because it’s also incredible another great video!

Response from the author:

Awe you’re the best 💖 thank you so much. I always love reading your reviews, they make me so happy and motivate me so much. I love loveee how round and heavy my ass and hips are getting 🐷 and I’m glad you love it too! 

Link to review
KB96

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I wish I could leave a better review, it's just that the belly, booty, backfat/hip fat and again GOD THAT ASS just left me speechless and breathless. Soooo fiiiine

Response from the author:

Yessss I’m so proud of how far my ass is getting 😭💖 thank you so much. This review made me hungrrrrry 

Link to review