3 Screenshots

About This File

Your favorite Gainer Gamer Friend is back , and this time she's dressed oh so sexily showing off her BIG bloated body. But of course, her nose is still in her game!

Last you were here, you couldn't help but notice her gain and the day ended up with your hands full of her belly and her moaning in pleasure. This time you arrive to see her lounging and playing in an even more tempting outfit. You can't help but wonder if she's doing it on purpose, trying to show off her recent gain to you. You both start to catch up, you ask her what she's been up to, she adjusts her position-- her big plump ass facing you.

Nose still in her game she casually converses and tells you about a buffet she had just gone to and how many plates she cleared. You admire her big round ass and tell her how you'd rather have her big belly in your face, teasing her.

She lets out a sigh and moves over to the bed seemingly ignoring your teasing but her position excentuates her rolls. You begin to feel yourself harden. "Ah, I forgot this needs to update" she says annoyingly. She sits there, legs spread, her fupa aching for kisses.

You begin to tease her about her fat fupa and ask if she isn't embarrassed to have it out for you to see. She exclaims for you not to look if you don't like it. With a smirk she drops her game console onto the bed and pushes you down onto her bed. "If you hate it so much then why are you hard?" She sits on you and smother's your face, jiggling her big belly above you. "Oh my games ready" she grabs her console and begins to play whilst grinding on your face. Your hands begin kneading her soft belly...

Edited by lelelillith

Other Files from lelelillith

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest JDA117

Posted

When someone is playing, disturbing them isn't ideal. It's like that is happening by reading the description and seeing the images. 
Such detail and very attractive with your belly and curves looking so soft. Lost for words by looking that - wow

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, JDA117 said:

When someone is playing, disturbing them isn't ideal. It's like that is happening by reading the description and seeing the images. 
Such detail and very attractive with your belly and curves looking so soft. Lost for words by looking that - wow

@JDA117 I'm glad you read the description! I try to paint a pretty picture in the mind to go along with the...well the pretty pictures 🤭

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.