3 Screenshots

About This File

Baby Yaga wanted to get the snickers laying under the table.. but she completely forgot how fat she actually is and got stuck. 
You come around and watch her struggling.. what an opportunity you think to yourself. You start inspecting her body, ripping her nylons and spanking her fat ass.. 

In the end she even wants you to fuck her.. who wouldn’t? She can’t say no, being stuck like that under the table.. 

Edited by Baby Yaga

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Everything about this is just so crazy hot... my god. 

If this was only a vid of showing how crazy sexy Baby Yaga looks while being in that position, I would already give it 5 stars - that ass is SO FAT. 

But then being able to imagine being the guy who can take advantage of her being stuck, of her not able to resist anything you do... its so wrong and so right. The sound every slap makes is already worth a million dollars, but its topped with the squeeks of Baby Yaga who is obviously so much into it, and then the redness that appears on her asscheeks, the hand imprints, the JIGGLE...

I would love to be that guy... I wouldnt be able to contain myself with such a jiggly goddess in front of me - makes you want to grab everything you can see and take advantage of the position she's in - she's obviously into it and so am I. What a woman.

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Andi92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sehr heißes Video! Einfach nur traumhaft, wie der Mann mit den Händen auf ihren extrem dicken Hintern schlägt und ihre Fettrollen greift

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

Wow! Holy shit. Your ass is huge. And I love your outfit with the cropped leopard top, black tights and black mini skirt. Just a pair of nice high heels and you'd be ready to go out. 🥰

But you greedy pig had to pick up the Snickers under the table and because you idiot forgot how fat you already are, you're stuck now. 🙈 How stupid can you be? But it's better for you. Now you can take advantage of her situation and have some fun with her. 🤭

If I could, I would give this video 10 stars. You look so hot in that position. 🥵 The way your fat belly hangs down so nicely and the way you stretch your big fat ass backwards. 😍 The fact that it's filmed from a POV perspective also makes it feel like being the person having so much fun with you. Then when he pulled down your mini skirt to reveal your black tights and the string that went over your beautiful thick hips, making them look even more bigger and the tight bra that cut so nicely into your back fat. oof. 🥵 And when he played with your beautiful back rolls and then ripped off your tights and slapped your big fat ass while you moaned and were just completely powerless. And how beautifully your ass jiggled and got redder and redder and you got really horny until he fucked you. It was just too hot. 🥵

I would have loved to be that guy and take so much advantage of your position and helplessness. I would play with your hot hanging belly, squeeze your back rolls, wiggle your ass and slap it while you get horny and moan. That would be so hot. You are just a wonderful woman with an absolutely beautiful body. 🥰

Love this review 😍😍😍

Link to review
DeutscherLöwe

Was ein Prachtarsch wer würde da nicht gerne hinten dran sitzen und schön reindrücken während du nichts machen kannst ich liebe solche videos

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review