I've Gained so Much Weight!❤😧

$3.25

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Heyy❤❤❤

In this Video, I show off how HUGE I'm looking after eating everything I could at a BUFFET!!😍😋 I'm looking and feeling Absolutely MASSIVE!!! But after eating all that, I want to push myself even more by chugging down Soda to make sure my Belly is as Big and Bloated as it can Be!😍

I Hope you Enjoy❤

This video includes, Belly Play, Fat chat and Burping

Other Files from ChubbyDumpling7

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

No disappointment here. Love the pigtails and  your girl next door looks with a soft growing beautiful belly. 

Link to review
Bjl617

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow I can’t believe this is the first video of yours I’m seeing, it won’t be the last I buy that’s for sure! You have such a nice soft belly and your energy and vibe are top tier. You’re also GORGEOUS! You mentioned you’re lactose intolerant, I would happily pay for a video that includes you farting, as would others I’m sure 

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Okay, this was great. I’m not always the biggest fan of fat chats, but @ChubbyDumpling7’s enthusiasm is so infectious you can’t help but love it. That enthusiasm for eating and gaining is matched by her burps (🤯) and belly, both of which were big and fantastic lol. I’ve definitely become a fan! 

P.S. If you like the feeling of bloating, I really recommend the No Burp challenge, especially if you combine it with the Sprite and Banana one. Your belly ends up being rock hard from all the carbonation! 

Link to review
snappishkebab

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CD7's belly is getting fatter and fatter,rounder and rounder....and it's all so fantastic!

It's always a pleasure to listen her weight gain adventures!

She loves eating and showing all her fat.

By the way, I never love burping videos but CD7 shows me how I was wrong: even her burps are incredibly sexy and fashinating.

This girl is the GOAT and I really love all her videos.

Link to review