3 Screenshots

About This File

I tried a small roleplay again. Tell me what you think!

Baby Yaga started the office job with a skinny healthy body several years ago, but now her boss wants to talk to her because she got fat. She talks with a coworker about what she likes about her new fat body and gets a flashback to her skinny job application video.

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. I think we have all fantasized about seeing a colleague blow up like Baby Yaga has done, so this is perfect because blown up is definitely the look she is going for in this vid.

The leggings can barely contain all that belly... she's looking very professional with the glasses, but once she fully lets her belly free, that goes over board. What a magnificent gut your colleague Baby Yaga has grown! 

This is a very hot and playful roleplay. I'd love her as my colleague.

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your coworker Baby Yaga has gotten really fat and the boss wants to see her because of that. But she talks to you about it first and you have to admit that you secretly love how fat she looks. Her outfit looks really good too. Just like a typical coworker, but a very fat one. Her glasses and her hairstyle match perfectly and the tight black leggings accentuate every bit of her fat body. And because you are both alone, she even shows you her big belly and tells you how much she likes it. WOW! 😍 You have to admit that you like it too. You even remember how thin she was when you first saw her at work. It's just crazy how much she gained in that short period. Then, it's time for lunch, so you both go out and grab something to eat. Maybe you can consider this as a date. 😉

I think everyone of us dreams about seeing someone in real life who gains as much weight as Baby Yaga over time and becomes very fat. 🥵
Thank you so much. That was a really good roleplay and I wish I had a colleague that is just like you. 🥰

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review