Spend The Night With Me

$3

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Disclaimer 

My camera gave up on me several times, so it is sadly a bit blurry in some parts and I was too high to actually see it 🙈 but I still want to share this video with you! It has so many fucking sexy parts in it.

Showing you my favorite blow job position, moving my body around, eating pizza and cake, being stoned af.

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Another 10/10. Baby Yaga does it again. That view from the top alone... I want to be there

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SSBBWforMe

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This was so fucking hot. I can’t even describe what I felt during the last minutes. Goddess 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a video. You look better than ever. 😍
I love your make up so much. It looks stunning. 😍 Your eyebrows, lipstick and especially your eyelashes are just perfect. And seeing you stuffing yourself and showing us all those different positions while playing with your fat was so hot. 🥵
I would have loved to be there with you. 🥰

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SsbbwLovers

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You look so god damn beautiful in this. The different ways you showed your body and the end just left me speechless 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review