I cant be trusted around food!!

$3.50

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

My bf recored me sneaking into the pantry to find a snack in the night. He said he loved what he saw and wanted us to watch it together he loves the way I move when I jump to try and reach the shelfs

Must watch!!!

Other Files from xxxtina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

getatmedog

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really cool and sexy clip from this big bellied beauty! Keep sneaking snacks in the pantry and eventually you won’t fit in there😂😍

Link to review
AndrewRussell

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love seeing xxxtina massive belly pushing the door to the pantry, as she's barely being able to squeeze in.  Was surprised to see her actually leave her feet as she jumped, searching for more food.  I guess being greedy can push the body to do things you didn't think possible 😁

Link to review
jiggleallday

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a belly you have it's enormous I love it I love those strech marks. Watching you use all that effort to try and jump is so hot and sexy. I live the efforts you put in to try find some food to fill you up. 😋 🥵😍

Link to review
bbwlover777

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Look how much of a tight squeeze it is for you you look 😍 

You won't be able to fit soon and that is hot. The way you jump to try and reach the food from the top shelfs this I love this 🥰🥵🥵

Link to review